We value our partnerships and relationships within the professional community, and working together we can better serve those with mental and behavioral health issues.
We are interested in the following opportunities and more:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele-psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, as well as bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment for depression, PTSD, addiction and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school counselors and teachers to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues or behavioral health problems, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Feel free to call our Director of Business Development, Jacob Shaheen at (888) 652-3122 to schedule an appointment to learn more about partnership opportunities and to learn more about your specific needs.